Beverly M. Carle, Township Clerk
Karen Stallings, Deputy Township Clerk
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
Council Meetings- Schedule
Berkeley Township Council 2021 Regular meetings will be held on the 4th Monday of the month, except as noted, at 6 pm in Town Hall, 627 Pinewald-Keswick Road, Bayville, N.J. as noted below:
Printable Version of Council Meetings Printable Version of Council Meetings Printable Version of Council Meetings Printable Version of Council Meetings
Open Caucus Meetings, 6:00 p.m.
-Immediately followed by: Special Executive Sessions, if any
-Immediately followed by: Berkeley Township Council Meeting, same dates
-Immediately followed by: Board of Health, same dates, if any
Documents and Budgets
Election Dates & Information
- School Elections are now held in November at the General Election unless the School Budget Exceeds the 2% CAP
- Primary - Tuesday, July 7, 2020 6 am to 8 pm Date Changed EO 120
- General - Tuesday, November 3, 2020 6 am to 8 pm
- Polling Place Information can be obtained here.
- Personal Voter information can also be obtained by signing up here.
- County Information Mail-in Ballot Applications and Sample Ballots can be found here.
- ONLINE Voter Registration
- Voter Registration Paper forms
- TRACK YOUR MAIL IN BALLOT (you will need to create a username and Password)
- Or call 1-877-NJ-VOTER to track your ballot
- Voting District & Ward Map East Eastern Side Of Berkeley Township Including Pinewald-Bayville-Pelican Island and South Seaside Park
- Voting District & Ward Map West Holiday City, Silver Ridge Park and Manitou Park
- 09-28-2020 The County Clerk has announced that mail-in ballots have been sent to active registered voters in Berkeley Township Click Mail In Ballot Drop Box Locations
New Jersey Division of Elections www.njelections.org/. Scroll down to Ocean County
New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission (ELEC) www.elec.state.nj.us/
Ocean County Board of Elections www.co.ocean.nj.us/electionboard/
Licenses available include Landlord Registration, Raffles, Yard Sales and more.
Municipal Code Book including Land Use
The following form must be filled out by anyone requesting to view or requesting a copy of a public record:
OPRA-Open Public Records Request Form
You can look up Building permit information & Tax information on our web site and not have to wait the 7 business days for the information.
On the Construction portal, you can sign up and create a user name and password to search any property you need for Open/Closed Permits.
Property Tax Information
For more Information regarding access to public records click here.
Ordinances Scheduled for Public Hearing
The following ordinances were introduced and scheduled for public hearing at the next Council meeting at 6 pm in the meeting room located at 627 Pinewald-Keswick Road, Bayville. Check calendar for upcoming Council Meetings.
Ordinances Scheduled for Public Hearing
Street Vacation Application process is outlined in Chapter 17 of the Berkeley Township Municipal Codebook.
Street Vacation Application
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE STREET VACATION APPLICATION:
1. A copy of the current tax map of the property showing the area to be vacated. (Assessors Office )
2. Proof of mailing to all property owners within 200 feet from an official list provided by the Township Zoning Office along with a copy of the list and a copy of the notice sent..
3. A non-refundable $500.00 application fee must be filed with the application
4. The affidavit of publication of the legal notice form sent to the newspaper which is part of the application above
5. The consent to transfer form with the adjacent property owners original signature also part of the above application.
Any property owner renting a home in Berkeley Township must be registered as a landlord, as per New Jersey State Statue. You can register as a landlord with the Berkeley Township Clerk's Office. The form is available below or can be picked up in the Clerk's Office.