Purchasing AgentGerd Trommer, Purchasing Agent
(732) 244-7400 ext 1228
Public Contracting Ordinance 13-28-OAB
Required RFP Documents
TOWNSHIP OF BERKELEY
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that sealed bids for LEASE FOR FOOD VENDING TRUCK OR TRAILER will be opened and read in public at the Berkeley Township Municipal Building, 627 Pinewald Keswick Road on August 17, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Bids are available from the Purchasing Agent at the Municipal Building from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, OR you may fax your request to (732) 736-1747. Bids may also be requested via email at email@example.com. Bidders are required to comply with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 10:5-31 et seq. and N.J.A.C. 17:27. The Township of Berkeley reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities as the interest of the Township of Berkeley may require. The Township of Berkeley is not responsible for loss or destruction of any bids mailed or delivered to the Purchasing Agent prior to the time set for bid opening.
GERD TROMMER BERKELEY TOWNSHIP PURCHASING AGENT
TOWNSHIP OF BERKELEY
Request for Proposals for Professional Services
RFP 2022-007A LOBBYING FIRM
Pursuant to the provisions of the resolution, this document shall serve as a “Request for Proposals” to all interested persons. The governing body intends to award a four-month contract for the services of a LOBBYING FIRM. All Proposals must be submitted to Gerd Trommer, Berkeley Township Purchasing Agent, at Berkeley Township Purchasing Department, 627 Pinewald-Keswick Road, P. O. Box B, Bayville, New Jersey, 08721, sealed proposals must be submitted to the Township Purchasing Agent on or before August 17, 2022, at or before 10:15 a.m. The Township reserves the right to reject any proposals not received by that date. All proposals must include the following minimum information to be considered:
Name of the individual(s) to be assigned to perform the tasks.
- Professional experience of the individual(s) to be assigned including a listing of experience with Berkeley Township and/or experience with other municipalities.
- Proof of Registration as a New Jersey Lobbyist.
- A statement concerning the ability of the firm/individual to perform tasks assigned by the Township in a timely fashion.
- Professional licenses held by the individual(s) to be assigned.
- Educational background and experience of the individual(s) assigned.
- A description of the support staff available to the individual(s) to be assigned.
- A copy of the Certificate of Insurance, issued by an insurance carrier licensed in the State of New Jersey, for the firm/company showing the amount of professional liability insurance and all other coverage in place as of 1/1/18.
- A list of professional references with addresses and telephone contact number.
- Detailed hourly rates for ALL staff that will be or potentially could be assigned and any other “charges” for extra services not included in hourly rates.
- A comparison of the hourly rates charged to other municipalities for similar work to be undertaken for Berkeley Township.
- Any known potential conflicts of interest that may result in the individual/firm becoming disqualified from working for Berkeley Township.
- Completion of attached Affirmative Action information.
- Submission of a copy of your Business Registration Certificate
- Location of office serving Municipality
- Resume of individuals providing services
- Statement as to whether any of the principals of the firm or the firm itself has been convicted of a crime within the last five (5) years
- A statement as to whether any of the principals of the firm or the firm itself has received a target letter from a grand jury
- Certification as to the truth of the above two statements
- Submission of an Affidavit of Compliance with Berkeley Township Ordinance §2-92.1, et seq.
- All proposals must be contained in a sealed envelope with the names and addresses of the parties submitting the proposals and marked Sealed Proposal and the position sought.